• Our historic building, named for the late Senator Paul Wellstone and his wife Sheila, offers students and families a beautiful, sunlit atrium with a full science lab, discovery science zone and library with reading materials in both English and Spanish.
• In the Spanish dual language immersion program, students learn to read, write, speak and listen in Spanish and English.
• Our goal is to develop students to be critical thinkers, become proficient in Spanish and English, develop a global perspective and gain an understanding of other cultures.
• Other opportunities include student leadership, art, dance, and physical education.
• Our BioSmart program offers students and families a beautiful science lab and an interactive discovery room.
• In grades K-2, science and social studies are integrated into literacy (reading and writing) workshops.
• In grades 3-5, we emphasize creative and critical thinking with students applying what they have learned to real-world problems.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)