• Our beautifully renovated building provides light-filled, flexible learning spaces.
• Specialists in science, physical education, art and music inspire students beyond core classes.
• Active, supportive families and community members help provide new experiences through field trips, artist residencies, concerts, our school forest and many other activities during and after school.
• Our annual science fair and family science nights, led by our two nationally recognized science teachers, are favorites of students and families.
• We use children’s books in every grade to talk about and celebrate our differences, and to make sure all children feel valued.
Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)
Community School for Area E