• As an accredited Core Knowledge school, students develop impressive skills in social studies, science, literature, mathematics and the arts.
• Students are inspired through technology, visual arts, music, physical education, and talent development and accelerated learning.
• Our library includes more than 40,000 books from an updated collection.
• Book Club, offered three times a week for grades K-2, improves reading and comprehension skills and inspires eager readers.
• Performances inspire creativity in the arts at every grade level.
• We have a strong, supportive group of parents and volunteers.
Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)
Community School for Area F