• Visual arts, music, dance and drama are taught on their own and are integrated into core subjects like reading, writing, math and even science.
• Our teachers love what they do, and many are practicing artists themselves.
• Working with our community partners, students can participate in artist residencies, citywide performances and visits to local theaters and museums.
• We are also proud to offer ArtCeleration – an arts acceleration program designed to help students who demonstrate a desire to learn more about a specific art form.
• Students in grades 4 and 5 have the opportunity to learn from licensed art specialists to explore technical skills needed for their preferred art form.
• After-school and recreational opportunities are available in our building and just a short walk away at McDonough Recreation Center.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Language Academy • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)