• Our school is home to the District’s aerospace, engineering and manufacturing magnet program, which attracts students from all corners of Saint Paul and across the Twin Cities.
• Johnson is a certified “Project Lead the Way” school where students can choose from a wide range of preengineering classes that offer college credit.
• We also offer more than 20 Advanced Placement and College in the Schools courses across content areas.
• Johnson students participate in more than 40 clubs and organizations, 24 athletic teams, and Minnesota’s most active and innovative student leadership program.
• For graduation, all Johnson students complete a senior project that demonstrates they can write well, speak confidently to a public audience and successfully manage a major project.
• Community and business partnerships include 3M, HiWay Federal Credit Union, Saint Paul College, the Metropolitan Airports Commission, the Eastside YMCA, the East Side Area Business Association and the University of Minnesota.
• Johnson High School is truly the “Pride of the Eastside,” combining innovative career and technical programs with a long tradition of academic and extracurricular success.
World Languages (French, Spanish) • AVID • University of Minnesota courses • Saint Paul College courses •St. Catherine University courses • Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (JROTC) - Air Force
Please Note: Johnson Senior uses Metro Transit instead of school buses to get students to and from school. Learn more at johnsonsr.spps.org
Community School for Area A
Advanced Placement (Areas A, B)
Aerospace/Engineering (Areas A, B, C, D, E, F1, F2)