• Through its environmental science magnet program, Humboldt specializes in hands-on learning outside the
• Students can grow and prepare food from our gardens one day, and write computer programs the next.
• Students can also prepare for careers of the future through our Academy of Information Technology; Certified
Nursing Assistant courses; culinary and welding programs.
• Opportunities beyond the classroom include music, athletics, Future Farmers of America (FFA), JROTC, robotics,
math team and much more.
• Strong academic programs like AVID, Advanced Placement and College in Schools challenge and support our
young adults at every step of their school career.
Flipside • Language Academy • World Languages: French, Spanish • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • AVID •
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (JROTC) - Army