• Our youngest students learn from positive examples set by the older students who become leaders within our school.
• A high level of parent and community involvement is reflected in everything from helping teachers and tutoring to raising funds for artist residencies, field trips and many other special activities.
• We offer science, visual arts and physical education from licensed staff.
• Our musician-in-residence allows us to offer music once a week to every class. Each grade level holds a spring performance and grades 4-5 entertain the school community with a musical at the end of the year.
• A strong school community participates and holds activities throughout the school year.
Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)
Community School for Area F