• As an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, we offer the IB Middle Years Program for students in grades 9-10 and the IB Diploma classes for students in grades 11-12.
• Highland Park hosts Spanish Immersion, Mandarin Immersion and the gifted and talented pathway for Capitol Hill students.
• Extensive electives in visual and performing arts, industrial technology, Project Lead the Way, world languages, AVID, agriculture and engineering challenge all of our students.
• Upward Bound and College Possible help students prepare for college.
• More than 40 clubs engage students who have a variety of interests.
Language Academy • World Languages (French, Mandarin, Spanish) • AVID • University of Minnesota courses