• Highland Park Elementary is a designated International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme school.
• Students explore complex issues, take action to solve problems and reflect on what they have learned.
• We offer specialized coursework in Mandarin Chinese, art, and physical education.
• We also provide artist-in-residence programs to inspire students in the visual and performing arts.
• Other learning activities include band, strings, drama, Math Masters, spelling bee, National Geographic geography bee, Lego League, Destination Imagination, environmental learning, and special-interest teams and clubs.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)