• As an International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and Middle Years Programme school, we provide opportunities for students to ask questions and gain knowledge through a global perspective.
• Students are inspired to explore complex topics through research, open discussion and project-based teamwork.
• Core academics are enhanced with classes in Spanish, art, music and physical education.
• All students benefit from the National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), student council, one-to-one technology, Junior Achievement and a variety of culturally meaningful field trips.
• Athletics are open to boys and girls after school (grades 6-8).
• Strong community partnerships.
• Uniforms are required.
Pre-K (half-day) • Discovery Club • Freedom Schools Express • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Elementary Community School for Area A