• More than half our students take at least one advanced course.
• All students prepare for life beyond high school with a personal learning plan that sets goals for a postsecondary career or education.
• Harding’s International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Program offers accelerated classes for grades 9 and 10, including French, Spanish, Japanese, Lakota/Dakota, Hmong and Ojibwe languages; and math, science, history and literature.
• Grades 11 and 12 are challenged through the IB Diploma Programme and Career-related Programme classes.
• The American Indian Studies program provides an opportunity for all students to learn American Indian history, literature, art and language.
• Nearly 30 student-led clubs and organizations – including Navy JROTC, arts, world cultures, journalism and many more – provide a way for everyone to get involved.
• Our strong athletics program offers sports throughout the academic year.
Language Academy • World Languages (Dakota/Lakota, Ojibwe, French, Hmong, Japanese, Spanish) • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • AVID • University of Minnesota courses • Saint Paul College courses • Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (JROTC) - Navy