• Our unique collaborative learning partnership with Hamline University connects students to university resources and facilities, providing one-of-a-kind opportunities.
• Our Hamline University tutor program brings more than 50 college tutors into our school each week to help provide individualized learning at all grade levels.
• Our instructional approach connects learning back to the lives of students and encourages them to wonder and direct their learning through asking questions, investigation and collaboration.
• Our on-site maker space and sensory room provide ways for students to learn and grow.
• Students can extend their learning after school through a variety of after-school programming such as Spanish class, drumming, Lego League and other STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) classes taught by Hamline University faculty and students.
• Additional free after-school programs are also available at the adjoining Hancock Recreation Center.
Pre-K (half-day) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Rec Check
Community School for Area E