• Partnerships with local universities and organizations, such as the University of St. Thomas and the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra’s CONNECT Program, enable us to offer rich educational experiences.
• Each fall, fifth grade classes travel to an environmental camp near Ely, Minnesota.
• Student Leadership provides fifth graders with opportunities to plan school assemblies and other student events.
• Music, science and physical education specialist teachers provide a quality school experience for all students.
• Artist residencies, such as African drumming, music and visual arts, provide students with additional learning opportunities.
• An active Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) plans yearly events such as book fairs, parent educational seminars and the Groveland Park Carnival.
• The Groveland Park Recreation Center, connected to the school, provides some after-school classes and activities for students.
• Spanish Club is an option before school once a week.
Pre-K (half-day) • Discovery Club • S’more Fun after-school program • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Community School for Area F