• Global Arts Plus lays a foundation for creativity and exploration in the arts spanning a child’s first classroom experience through middle school.
• Beginning at our PreK-4 Lower Campus, children embrace their identity as emerging artists with daily classes in music, dance, drama or visual arts.
• Students join the Upper Campus in grade 5 and smoothly transition to our middle school program in grade 6.
• Leadership experiences, athletics and after-school programs support students as they step into new responsibilities and challenging academics.
• Our artist-in-residence programs at every grade level enlist diverse voices and talents; students may learn flamenco dancing, Taiko drumming, poetry and more.
• Students continue their artistic evolution and showcase their learning at Friday Gatherings, a weekly event that builds community among our young artists.
Language Academy • World Languages (Spanish) • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • AVID