• Our students experience learning through the arts daily as they attend classes in music, visual arts, dance and theater.
• The arts are integrated into our lessons with our arts specialists and classroom teachers working together (co-teaching) to provide a complete learning experience.
• Frequent formal and informal performances help students develop strong communication skills, creativity and self-confidence.
• Weekly science classes focus on connecting science, the arts, technology as well as the engineering design process.
• Students in grades 4-5 have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills through a structured leadership program led by our school counselor and cultural specialist.
• We have strong community partnerships with AMAZE and Big Brothers Big Sisters Twin Cities.
• Unique features include a classroom kiln for clay pottery and a full dance studio.
Pre-K (half-day) • Discovery Club • Language Academy • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)