• “Looped classrooms” allow students to have the same teacher for more than one school year in grades 1-2 and grades 3-4.
• This unique classroom structure provides deep connections between teachers and students.
• Grade 5 is a leadership year, in which our oldest students take on greater responsibility.
• We offer physical education, art and gifted and talented programs.
• We also emphasize projects in arts, science and technology/engineering – students might write and produce a play one year and build cars the next.
• Music is offered through music residencies, a partnership through the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra and afterschool music classes and lessons.
Pre-K (half-day) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)
Community School for Area F