• E-STEM is an environmental approach to science, technology, engineering, and math that engages students through problem solving in a supportive learning environment.
• Students can explore our amazing natural environment, including a nearby pond and hiking trail that serve as an extension of the classroom.
• Our teachers use technology to help students communicate with math as the language, and science and engineering as the process for critical thinking skills.
• The building’s modern and open architecture provides a welcoming and creative environment.
• Restorative practices guide the day-to-day interactions between students and staff, resulting in a positively student-centered environment.
Extended Day for Learning (EDL)