• As an Achievement Plus school, Dayton’s Bluff is a full-service community school that focuses on raising student achievement.
• School and community partners work together to provide on-site resources including assistance with basic needs, after-school programming, mentoring, dental and mental health services.
• Students at our school are encouraged to ask questions, solve problems and discover how things work.
• Our instructional content coaches help students understand their skill level and learn how to monitor their academic growth.
• Additional classes include experiences in science, music and physical education.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Language Academy • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Community School for Area B