• Crossroads Science is a year-round program with a 45-days-on, 15-days-off schedule.
• Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) is integrated into all core subjects as the foundation for reading, writing and math.
• Our school includes a one-of-a-kind Inquiry Zone, a fully-equipped science lab, and a state-of-the-art engineering lab.
• The Inquiry Zone allows students to investigate science and engineering activities of their choice.
• In the engineering lab, students solve problems, design solutions and meet challenges through robotics, 3D printing, coding and hands-on building.
• In the science lab, students conduct hands-on investigations and learn about sustainable solutions with our aquaponics system.
• Extended day and learning activities include outdoor classrooms and Lego League.
• Uniforms are required.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Outdoor Classrooms • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)