• Our Core Values guide us in all our work: We are Creative. We Support Each Other. We are Good at What We Do.
• We challenge students to develop themselves into creative young artists.
• Students have the opportunity to explore their artistic interests through visual, performance or media.
• Middle school students (6-8) build their artistic skills to prepare for their eighth grade capstone presentation that demonstrates what they have learned.
• Our high school students (9-12) are motivated to develop a personal artistic vision.
• Students in grades 9-12 begin with an opportunity to meet teachers and demonstrate their artistic interests.
• All our students have opportunities to learn how to make their artwork for them through our Arts and Entrepreneurship Career Pathway.
• Please note: Grades 9-12 use Metro Transit instead of school buses to get students to and from school.
World Languages (Spanish) • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • AVID • Arts and Entrepreneurship Career Pathway