• Our school is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school and offers the Diploma Programme and the Middle Years Programme.
• These programs, along with Quest and Advanced Placement classes, help students to develop critical thinking skills.
• Students can receive college credit while still in high school through College in the Schools and PSEO (Post-Secondary Education Opportunities).
• Central offers six languages with continuing programs for French and German immersion.
• College readiness opportunities include Upward Bound, College Possible, AVID and the African American Male Initiative.
• Career preparation opportunities include computer science and industrial arts, the construction trades pathway, auto mechanics, broadcast journalism and audio production.
• We value orchestra, band, choir and our winning robotics team.
• Students can explore their interests with debate and speech teams, a thriving drama board and clubs for language and culture, anime, art, politics, biking and more.
• World Languages (French, German, Latin, Russian, Spanish) • AVID • University of Minnesota courses
Community School for Area F1
French Immersion Articulation from Ramsey Middle French Immersion
International Baccalaureate (Areas C-west, E, F1)