• Designated by the Minnesota Department of Education as a Rewards School for outstanding growth on state assessments.
• Students can participate in music programs including band, and choir and orchestra with Suzuki strings beginning in the first grade.
• Students participate with artist-in-residence programs to inspire students in the visual and performing arts.
• We focus on social and emotional growth through our five domains: self-management, self-awareness, responsible decision-making, relationship skills and social awareness.
• Teachers bring history, science, math, visual arts, drama, physical education and music to life.
• Local, state and national competitions such as Model UN, History Day, science fair, geography bee, debate, Word Masters, Philosophy Slam, Lego League, robotics, and more, take place during the day or after school to encourage students to excel.
Discovery Club • Model UN • History Day • science fair • geography bee • debate • Word Masters •
Philosophy Slam • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)