• Students begin preparing for college on day one at Bruce F. Vento Elementary.
• Every class “adopts” a college or university and learns about its campus.
• Colleges and universities provide campus tours or collaborate with students on extraordinary projects.
• The Family Resource Center supports families in helping their children excel in school.
• Students are inspired through science lab, visual arts and physical education.
• Students use technology as a tool for learning, processing information and presenting what they have learned in a variety of subject areas.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Community School for Area C