• Every student is part of a team that meets to reflect on the middle school experience and participate in community-building activities.
• Our students can take a variety of electives including the arts, technology, choir, band, Spanish, Hmong, health and physical education.
• We also offer Extended Day for Learning (EDL), which is a free after-school program with academic support and other learning activities.
• We provide literacy instruction that is integrated across subject areas to promote and support critical thinking skills – all through culturally relevant instruction.
• We pride ourselves on building a sense of belonging through our Foundations advisory class, Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) and restorative practices.
Language Academy • World Languages (Hmong, Spanish) • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Where Everybody Belongs (WEB) • Dare 2 Be Real Student Leadership