• Our school was created from the vision of elders and community members with a goal to provide an American Indian perspective and to welcome students of all backgrounds.
• Teaching is rooted in American Indian culture, traditions, values, history and art.
• Many teachers specialize in the Lakota and Ojibwe language and culture, as well as physical education, music and art.
• Middle school students (6-8) are required to take either the Lakota or Ojibwe language.
• Events include culture fairs, drum and dance, powwows, academic parent-teacher teams and special events throughout the year.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Indian Youth Enrichment • Urban 4-H • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
District Magnet School for Areas A, B, C, D, E, F