• Students in kindergarten and first grade engage in activities that focus on their social-emotional learning and
academics while being immersed in Spanish.
• Beginning in second grade, students continue to use Spanish for the majority of the day, and they start to
receive English instruction for about 30-50 minutes every day.
• Students in grades 3-5 spend 90 percent of their day in Spanish, and 10 percent in English. English instruction
happens in different subject areas throughout the year.
• In addition to core subjects, we offer art, music, technology and physical education.
• We help create bilingual, creative and academically strong students who are ready to embrace the
opportunities we know will come their way in the future.
Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • Community Education after-school programs (fee-based)