Before applying to school:
• Review the 2019-2020 School Selection Guide.
• Visit apply.spps.org to confirm your Area, Community School Zone (PreK-5), and transportation using School Finder.
• Visit schools that interest you.
• Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3760 with questions.
Applying for school:
• Apply online at apply.spps.org. Paper applications may also be submitted to the Student Placement Center.
• Complete a separate application for each student.
• You must list at least one school choice and may list up to two school choices.
• Please fill out the application completely.
In addition to the Admission Priorities listed in the School Selection Guide, enrollment consideration into the PreK program is based on the following:
• Students who live in St. Paul
• Students who turn four years old by September 1, 2019
• Students who are English Learners
• Students who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals (see chart below)
• Students who receive Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) services