• Our building offers full technology upgrades, a renovated playground and beautiful, large windows.
• Before-school activities include academic support, chess, Lego League and band.
• Students in grades PreK-5 have enrichment classes in science, music and physical education.
• Community partners join us all year through additional weekly music classes from MacPhail Center for Music, artist residencies with the Ordway Theatre, and before-school violin and cello lessons with the Greater Twin Cities Youth Symphonies.
• Our Spanish-English Dual Language program prepares both native-English and native-Spanish speakers to be proficient in both languages.
• Our goal is for students to read, write, listen and speak in both English and Spanish.
• Additionally, we provide opportunities for students to learn about one another, their cultures and learn how to interact with people that are different from themselves.
• Uniforms are required.
Pre-K (full-day English and half-day dual language) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Community School for Area D