• Through our International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme, we emphasize the value for students to ask questions and think critically about issues in our school community and the world.
• All classes are rooted in IB and engage students in lessons that are relevant to their lives.
• We offer a continuation of the French Immersion program, serving as the middle school pathway for students from L’Etoile du Nord.
• Additional learning activities and programs include AVID, band, orchestra and visual arts.
• Students participate in student leadership opportunities through WEB (Where Everybody Belongs), National Junior Honor Society, student council, Dare 2 Be Real and Genius Squad.
• After-school activities are offered Monday to Thursday through Flipside and Athletics.
Flipside • World Languages (French, Spanish) • Extended Day for Learning (EDL) • AVID