• Instruction is based on guiding each child to discover his or her strengths, needs, likes and learning styles within the Montessori philosophy.
• Large, raised garden beds greet students and provide an excellent way to connect with nature, explore the science of food and experience the cycle of the seasons.
• Mixed-grade classrooms help students stay engaged and inspired.
• We offer vocal and instrumental music, visual arts, French language, computer-aided design, physical education, after-school sports and Extended Day for Learning (EDL).
• Our location, next door to Penny Park and an urban forest, provides opportunities for natural habitat exploration.
World Languages (French) • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)