• Experienced French-native and French-speaking staff offer students the opportunity to become bilingual by learning how to speak, read, write and understand the French language.
• Students in grades PreK-1 receive instruction in French 100 percent of the time; grades 2-5 receive 50 minutes of English instruction and the rest in French.
• After completing grade 5, students can continue French studies through our middle and high school pathways at Ramsey Middle and Central Senior.
• Native French educator interns teach students about French culture and language.
• Students also receive physical education, science, music and technology.
• Partnerships with community organizations and the French Embassy allow students to participate in science, theater and dance experiences, all taught in French.
Pre-K (full-day and half-day)** • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)* • Community Education afterschool programs (fee-based)