• From video projects on iPads to learning how to code for a 3D printer, our students experience the future of education.
• Our “Learning Studios” provide spaces where students are grouped by skill level rather than grade level, offering a unique classroom environment for collaboration.
• The Exploratorium – a large media center – provides a hands-on approach to technology, creativity and projectbased learning.
• Student teachers from the University of Minnesota become "college buddies" to help students work on their reading strategies and help develop innovative ways of teaching students one-on-one.
• Specialist classes include physical education, science and a Makerspace.
• Our teaching focuses on personalized learning, culturally relevant instruction and ENVoY (non-verbal classroom strategies).
• Galtier has a very active PTO that assists with funding for field trips and artists-in-residences.
Pre-K (full-day) • Discovery Club • Extended Day for Learning (EDL)
Community School for Area E